A utility to get past the “Error Deleting File or Folder” error.
- 4 Comment
Have you ever run into any of the following when trying to delete a file?
- Cannot delete file: Access is denied
- There has been a sharing violation.
- The source or destination file may be in use.
- The file is in use by another program or user.
- Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
I found a slick utility today that will help you release the locks on a file and solve this problem without having to reboot your PC. It’s called Unlocker.
The instructions on the Unlocker Site are pretty straightforward. Happy File Unlocking!
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.